Sunday, February 19, 2012

Accessing the ReportService.asmx via an ASP.NET page

Hi all, I have an ASP.NET page which I want to use to be able to upload
*.rdl documents to the report server "on the fly".
When I call the webservice via some code in my ASP.NET webpage I receive the
following error
"The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized."
Any ideas more than welcome..
TIA MarkHi all, a bit of research produced the following:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;811318
All fixed and working now :)
Cheers
Mark
"Mark" <dont@.spam.me> wrote in message
news:ud3zhsenFHA.3408@.tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
> Hi all, I have an ASP.NET page which I want to use to be able to upload
> *.rdl documents to the report server "on the fly".
> When I call the webservice via some code in my ASP.NET webpage I receive
the
> following error
> "The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized."
> Any ideas more than welcome..
> TIA Mark
>

No comments:

Post a Comment